Our office will continue to follow social distancing guidelines and the implementation of the following health practices:
1. Patients MUST wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
2. CALL our office upon arrival. We ask that you REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE until a member of our staff alerts you that your treatment room is ready.
3. Please use our CURBSIDE PICKUP option if placing a retail order.
4. Complete disinfectant of treatment rooms between patients.
5. Appointment visits are per patient. NO GUESTS.
6. Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
7. Please use our WALL STREET entrance ONLY.
*If you have traveled outside the state of North Carolina in the last 14 days please contact our office to determine eligibility for treatment.*
**IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY TO RESCHEDULE:**
1. Fever within the last 24 hours
2. Signs of a new respiratory illness
3. Have been exposed to someone with possible or known COVID-19
We ask for your patience as we implement these necessary and protective practices in an effort to maintain a sanitary, COVID-19 compliant environment.
We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you!